Monday 30 April 2012

Antique roses and Gypsophlia - so pretty!

I was so lucky to create wedding flowers for this beautiful bride. 
With her beautiful curly locks and radiant smile, she was a stunning bride indeed. 
I met her back in November 2011 along with her enthusiastic mother Mary. 
I had a brilliant time creating her flowers. 
Her gown was a genuine vintage wedding dress so I thought the gypsophlia would look so sweet with the antique roses that I ordered in for her BQs



Above is a BQ I had created as an example - to check the colours were correct for her look..... She was very pleased :)


Below are some of the beautiful flowers I brought for her BQ'S


Above are the antique and honeymoon roses 













I was given some fabric from the mother of the bride so I made some sleeves for the BQ's - they looked really nice and felt so great as well


Above is the bridal BQ



The flower girl carried a bunch of Gyp












Below are some photos from the wedding

I created the wedding cake flowers along with flowers for the tables and a few arrangements to pop in places 










No comments:

Post a Comment